Thursday, June 28, 2012

update 9-18-11

Well I don't remember what I wrote so ill just wing it. Things got worse, alot worse. Between my aunt, uncle and I they secluded me. Never were their hatred for me so clear. I started going to my room at 4pm and not coming out till the morning for work. When I was around them I always felt tension, over the last 2 months. I got to point into life where I'm not taking shit from anyone and I'm not helping people who think they're entitled to it anymore.

I had nobody and nothing the last few weeks I was there. They made me dread coming home because they would bitch about how I should've worked longer. They made me feel guilty about eating anything. I got a computer from my Grandma, an old one I helped her replace. I started playing a game and felt great. I had something to look forward to. After using it a week the hard drive failed. So I lost all I had, in terms of contentment. Shortly before this happened my cousin started bringing his gf over.

Now let me backup and say that in the basement is an entertainment area, where games and parties are thrown. None of which I'm ever involved in but that's beside the point. During the winter we took the game system upstairs because it was cold in the basement. Now mind you I have no internet, no cell connection, no cable, and nothing but playing my guitar to do in the basement. So naturally I watched TV in the living room. Now everybody else has TVs. Etc in their rooms. My cousin and his gf and his best friend. The one I hate. Wanted to play the game. So I said after I finish watching the show I would let them. After which I did. Now for the next 2 days it was the same shit. Me coming home letting them play and me having nothing to do. So the next time they asked I told them to take it downstairs as I was watching a show and I'd be going to my room in a few hours.

No comments: